Sunday, February 24, 2013 8:30am - 3:30pm
Location: St. John Hall Room 010, 3190 Maile Way, UH Manoa Campus, Honolulu, HI (See Map»)
Registration fee includes coffee and lunch (free parking)
The Hawai'i Chocolate and Cacao Association's Second Conference and Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday, February 24th, 2013. The HCCA Conference provides the best source of information on cacao and chocolate in Hawai'i and a fun environment to meet and exchange ideas with others working in the industry, including a unique opportunity to hear from chocolate experts from throughout the USA and mainland.
Last year's event was attended by more than 50 cacao growers, chocolate-makers, professionals and enthusiasts from around the state.
- Keynote Speaker Ed Seguine, Chocolate Research Fellow - Mars Global Chocolate
- Invited Speaker Art Pollard, Founder / Head Chocolate-maker – Amano Chocolates
- A guided tasting of the finest dark chocolates from around the world and Hawai'i!
- Panel Discussions on the future of the cacao and chocolate industry, featuring Q & A with experts from the mainland and Hawai'i
- Workshop on the Costs of Cacao Farm Establishment in Hawai'i
RSVP to reserve your space today, via email at email@example.com